If you are interested in finding out more about the IISF, or would like to attend one of our Chapter Meetings as an invited guest, please contact the
AIB 2 Burlington Road,
24Jan January 2018 - IISF Meeting Venue: The Spencer Hotel, January 24th 2018 (16.00 – 18.00)
A series of short presentations predicting what will be hot for information security in 2018.
Meeting open with introduction by IISF Chairperson, Nicola Fanning.
Presentations 1 to 3, followed by tea/coffee, presentations 4 to 6 followed by Q&A session.
- Emerging Trends in the Cyber Landscape - Stephen Scott, BSI
- Automated Continual Testing - Senan Largey, Tobesure
- Shift from Protect & Detect to Respond - Paul Hogan, Ward Solutions
- Cyber Security Predictions 2018 - Leonard McAuliffe, PwC
- Hardware-isolated micro-VM's securing every endpoint/user task - Ian Pratt, Bromium
- Title to be announced - Chris Davey, Accenture
IISF Chapter Meeting January 24th - 16:00 in The Spencer Hotel, Dublin 1.
Please register here to attend.